Jamie Cooks Italy + nemokamas atvežimas!
Autorius: Jamie Oliver
|Įtraukti į svajonių sąrašą|
Leidėjas: Penguin Books Ltd (UK)
Formatas: 20.2 x 25.2 x 4.5 cm, kieti viršeliai
Išsiųsime per 14–18 d. d.
Už šią prekę gausite 0,97 knygų eurų!
Escape to Italy with Jamie's new cookbook . . .
Jamie returns to cooking the food he loves the most, getting right to heart of the Italian kitchen in his ultimate go-to Italian cookbook. He shows you that truly authentic Italian cooking is simple, beautiful and achievable.
Jamie's Channel 4 series Jamie Cooks Italy is on every Monday at 8:30pm . . . find all of the recipes and more inside.
This wonderful, best-ever collection of recipes, deliver on big flavours and comfort; a celebration of truly great Italian food you'll want to cook for yourself, your friends and your family. From this week's episode . . .
* PIZZA FRITTA is one of the oldest forms of pizza and the classic, ultimate street food of Naples, stuffed with gorgeous ricotta, Parmesan, mozzarella and basil.
* NEAPOLITAN STYLE PIZZA BASE, authentic, crispy, thin, fluffy and delicate.
* BEAUTIFULLY SIMPLE DELICOUS TOMATO SAUCE with NEAPOLITAN TOPPING . . . AND JAMIE'S FAVOURITE BROCCOLI, CHILLI AND SPICY SAUSAGE PIZZA TOPPING.
* TUNA FETTUCINE found on the pastel painted island of Procida with baby courgettes, sweet cherry tomatoes, pecorino and crushed almonds.
* FISH IN CRAZY WATER. A true seafood celebration and showstopper, aqua pazza is the ultimate island fish dish. Whole fish poached in what the locals like to call crazy water. Simple, super tasty seafood.
Featuring 140 recipes in Jamie's fuss-free and easy-to-follow style, the book has chapters on Antipasti, Salads, Soups, Pasta, Rice & Dumplings, Meat, Fish, Sides, Bread & Pastry, Dessert and all of the Italian basics you'll ever need to know.
Jamie fell in love with Italian food 25 years ago. Now he's sharing his ultimate recipes, a mixture of fast and slow cooking, famous classics with a Jamie twist, simple everyday dishes and more indulgent labour-of-love choices for weekends and parties. VIVA L'ITALIA!
Don't wait, order Jamie Cooks Italy now, and be the first to try food that will transport you straight to the landscapes of Italy.
Jau skaitėte? Pasidalinkite savo mintimis apie šią knygą.