#1 New York Times bestseller Milk and Honey is a collection of poetry and prose about survival. About the experience of violence, abuse, love, loss, and femininity.
The book is divided into four chapters, and each chapter serves a different purpose. Deals with a different pain. Heals a different heartache. Milk and Honey takes readers through a journey of the most bitter moments in life and finds sweetness in them because there is sweetness everywhere if you are just willing to look.
* Self-published edition sold 10,000 copies in nine months in the US, and over 1400 copies through UK Bookscan.
* Over 1.5million copies sold worldwide.
* AMP edition has now sold over 71,000 copies through UK Bookscan (June 2017), and is the bestselling Poetry book in 2017 in the UK.
* As of July 2017, Milk and Honey was the bestselling title in the US - across all categories.
* Rupi has 1.3m Instagram followers; 130K twitter followers; and 346K Facebook fans.
* Strong appeal for fans of Lang Laev, author of Love & Misadventure and Lullabies.
* Rights have been sold in over 20 languages worldwide.