Iš viso: 16,19 €
1% Privilege in a Time of Global Inequality
1% Privilege in a Time of Global Inequality

Kaina internetu: 16,19 €

  • Išsiųsime per 16–20 d. d.
To be able to simply drift in the infinity pool on the roof terrace of the 57-floor Marina Bay Sand Hotel, while enjoying in the background the urban soundscape of Singapore's imposing sea of high-rises; or to be personally welcomed to a private champagne party after an extended hot-air balloon ride over the Kenyan wilderness: the extravagant pleasures of the wealthiest 1% of the earth's population represent an extreme contrast to those of the remaining 99%. Describing the gaping disparities in…
16.19
  • Leidėjas:
  • Metai: 201601
  • Puslapiai: 80
  • ISBN-10: 3775740945
  • ISBN-13: 9783775740944
  • Formatas: 29.9 x 30 x 1.7 cm, kieti viršeliai
  • Kalba: Anglų

1% Privilege in a Time of Global Inequality | knygos.lt

Atsiliepimai

Formatai:

16,19 € Nauja knyga
kieti viršeliai

Aprašymas

To be able to simply drift in the infinity pool on the roof terrace of the 57-floor Marina Bay Sand Hotel, while enjoying in the background the urban soundscape of Singapore's imposing sea of high-rises; or to be personally welcomed to a private champagne party after an extended hot-air balloon ride over the Kenyan wilderness: the extravagant pleasures of the wealthiest 1% of the earth's population represent an extreme contrast to those of the remaining 99%. Describing the gaping disparities in images is a challenge that has been taken up by photographers such as Nina Berman, Peter Bialobrzeski, Guillaume Bonn, Greg Girard, David Leventi, Michael Light, Andrew Moore, Matthew Pillsbury, Mikhael Subotzky, Brian Ulrich and many others. This volume provides visual evidence of the blatant discrepancy between people's living conditions, which can be as fascinating as it is shocking.
  • Kaina internetu: 16,19 €
  • Už šią prekę gausite 0.49 knygų eurų!
  • Išsiųsime per 16–20 d. d.

Formatai:

16,19 € Nauja knyga
kieti viršeliai

  • Leidėjas: Hatje Cantz Verlag GmbH
  • Metai: 201601
  • Puslapiai: 80
  • ISBN-10: 3775740945
  • ISBN-13: 9783775740944
  • Formatas: 29.9 x 30 x 1.7 cm, kieti viršeliai
  • Kalba: Anglų

Atsiliepimai

  • Atsiliepimų nėra
0 pirkėjai įvertino šią prekę.
  • 5
  • 0%
  • 4
  • 0%
  • 3
  • 0%
  • 2
  • 0%
  • 1
  • 0%