Healing Intelligence (IQ) is a comprehensive package of the most successful health practices throughout history to be found in this world – and under heaven. Despite the weightiness of the topic, it’s written in a straightforward manner that provides for easy reading. References and resources are incorporated within the book for full access.
There is a wealth of evidence in support of optimism regarding one’s health! As Jesus said in Mark 9:23: “All things are possible to those who believe!”
This book bridges the chasm between belief and science, spirituality and medicine in a new way. There are solutions available that anyone can access directly for themselves.
Regardless of their own belief system, people share many of the same concerns and questions about their health. With so many chronic and deadly diseases on the rise, and new ones coming onto the scene every year, one is left with feelings of dread bordering on despair. Where does one look for the remedy in the face of a global health crisis?
Healing Intelligence (IQ) will provide answers to these questions and more:
• Why do some people become sick with the cold going around the office or school, or develop cancer or heart disease, while others do not?
• What, if anything, can be done to encourage healing?
• Does Faith make a difference in our health?
• What, if anything, does Medicine have to say about this? Is there an intersection or common ground between Faith and Medicine?
• Do prayers for healing actually work? Or, do prayers work sometimes, but not always? If so, why is that? Shouldn’t all prayers count and be heard by God?
• How are we to pray? Is there a right or wrong way?
• What does the Bible say about health and life expectancy? How does this compare to the world’s view?
Some people are becoming more tuned in to their spirituality. Yet, many more still remain unaware of their divine right to a healthy life. As the Bible says in Hosea 4:6, “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.”
Health is the foundation of life and any achievement. Everyone deserves the gift of health, long life, and happiness.
Connecting the dots between the “biology of hope” and the “spirituality of hope” adds to individual Healing Intelligence (IQ).