El. knyga: 30,49 €
30,49 €El. knyga
Too often students automatically think that an internship is not for them. They seem to believe that internships are just for those students who are in AP or engineering and science programs or for students who know exactly what career they want to pursue. They don't take internship opportunities offered by their school or college or seek an internship on their own.
Internships offer all students a way to find direction for their future. An internship will help them gain experience in the real world, find a career area that they like-or don't like-get focused on a possible college major, and build those skills critical for success in a career and higher education.
This book is a resource for all high school and community college students who want to find, get, and make the most out of an internship. The book gives students a "heads up" on how to:
• Use community, school, and college resources to help secure an internship
• Get their act together by writing a compelling resume, cover email and elevator speech
• Show the skills and attitudes every organization wants to see during the interview
• Prepare for an interview by anticipating the typical interview questions
• Know what the interviewer is looking for and what to say and do to make the best impression
• Take on value added projects once the internship gets going
• Deal with the ups and downs
• Use the internship experience in their future
Get an Internship and Make the Most of It: Practical Information for High School and Community College Students can be a help to every high school and community college student. It follows four students as they find, interview for and complete their internships. If you're thinking about doing an internship or are well on the way to starting one, this book is for you.
Atsiuntimas po užsakymo akimirksniu! Skirta skaitymui tik kompiuteryje, planšetėje ar kitame elektroniniame įrenginyje.
Kaip skaityti el. knygas ACSM formatu?
30,49 €El. knyga