"Putting Wisdom to Work" is about releasing the wizard within to use intuition, experience, intention and expectations to create the best life for yourself and others. See how to use proven mindfulness techniques and personal policies for a richer, happier, more fulfilling personal experience. Inside you'll find practical ideas on how to calm the mind, identify genuine needs and take action to satisfy them. Develop wisdom skills and you'll make twice the personal growth progress in half the time!
Put wisdom to work and be able to:
• Tame the monkey mind of depression, anxiety & stress
• Shape beliefs and intentions that bend reality
• Build a practice that nurtures a meaningful life
• Use acceptance to let go of resistance
• Map a more direct path to fulfillment
• Make life transitions with grace
>Stay positive, feel better, get stuff done, and have more fun!
¿¿¿¿¿ This book shows you how to get the best out of yourself and everyone you meet. ~Brian Tracy, Author of 45 books & International Success Consultant
Includes step-by-step activities and guides:
- 11 characteristics of wise people
- 6 steps to leverage luck
- Top 5 regrets of the elderly (& how to avoid them)
· BeSMART goal setting
· Build a Win-List
· EasyG. Ulysses Contract Mindfulness Map & more.
Put wisdom to work and make someday today. Now in its 2nd Edition.